Mini-Course Part 1
Preparing you and your baby for the birth you body wants.
Click for your first steps to an ecstatic birth.
First, download the PDF below.
Read the introduction page.
Grab a note book and pen.
Then, watch the 3 videos below.
The next 3 videos will arrive via email tomorrow. xx
a much needed pause in the week, time to focus on myself and my bond with my growing baby. _Sarah
Video 1 – Step into your power.
I look back so fondly at my birth – Laura
Video 2 – Understanding Fears.
[Sophie] puts you at ease and builds your confidence in preparation for the birth of your baby -Charlotte
Video 3 – Womb Connection.
End of Part 1.
Keep an eye on your inbox for part 2 of the Ecstatic Birth Mini-Course.
Ready to Connect, Heal, and Awaken?
Let’s connect with a clarity call.
Are you ready for a birth most women don’t know is possible?!
Unearthing my most primal instincts, I laboured and birthed undisturbed in my home.
I experienced what can only be described as the most profound awakening of all, finding the soul of my being in the depths of surrender.
As an empowered expectant mother, I believe you have the right to:
- Have a strong support system during pregnancy and birth to help you navigate the Western medical establishment and other options on your terms.
- The tools and information you need to confidently experience a birth that is in alignment with your choices.
- Feel fully empowered and supported, without anxiety or stress, knowing that you aren’t going through this alone.
- Connect to the wisdom that exists within you, awakening the goddess that lay dormant.
- Live in your deepest authenticity, with a wonderful connection to yourself, your baby & partner.
This is why I celebrate and coach ecstatic, woman-centered birth — to support you in connecting with your true self.
Through the deep inner work we’ll do together, you will awaken — as I did — to your true nature, and experience a wild, mother-led pregnancy, primal birth, and a blissful transition into motherhood.
Let’s do this together — not just for me, or for you, but for all our sisters, mothers, and ancestors.